Monday, December 15, 2008

A couple pics from here and there

It is our rainy season here but as you can tell by the three following pictures the season is not living up to its name.





I had to take Frau Reuter back to the vet today because as I was hanging up laundry this morning she strolled up to me, tail wagging. Yes we had her leashed up and fenced in after her surgery on Thursday but she broke what she was leashed to and then dug and crawled under the fence which opened the wound on her abdomen. Did you just gag? Are you gonna throw up?

Sitting around the table on St. Nicholas Day (Dec 6th)


Nothing really looked appetizing on this sign in Bethlehem (there are no letters missing, they were all spelled like this)



Thomas and I drove her to the vet and now you can add "veterinary assistant" to my resume, as we had to hold onto her (she was adequately sedated) during the re-opening and re-stitching. I was hoping that after he was done looking around inside her he was gonna say "okay nurse, stitch her up" and then hand me the catgut, but he didn't.

ML, Thomas, Martin, and me at the Church of the Nativity manger site

Enjoying an ice cream cone wondering where we are on the huge physical map on the way to Jerusalem last week

Showing my [Door of] Humility in Bethlehem

No comments: